8.17.2012

Personal Pondering…Blog Future?

Coming to a place of wondering…

Maxfield_Parrish art

…in what direction Scene of Sublime is going?

I feel a real disconnect lately between me and my readers…is anyone out there? Because of the recent trend of decreasing comments, I sometimes feel like I’m writing, talking, etc to “dead air.”

Now, I’m not upset, exactly, I share on the blog because I enjoy it! But feedback is always great and dialogue is what keeps a blogger going!

So, I’m pondering…the blog and what it’s place is in my life…Should it continue? Should it transform in any way? 

To that end, you may see changes here...less of me..different types of posts...just don't know at this point...just pondering....

Hmmmm… We shall see…

CY, Laurie

6 comments:

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

I enjoy your blog! Sometimes I'm comment crazy on blogs, sometimes it's all I can do to get a look at peoples blogs and I don't always have time for comments. But, either way, I enjoy looking at them.

Mountainrose said...

Ah, August, Summer partys, swimming, vacations, school starts, and many other reasons for people to ge away from their computers for a while. Me. well. No where to go ayyyyyyyy6 (ignor the puppy typing)

He's in big trouble, he got my sandwich when I answered the door I think he knocked on, while scratching a flea.

anyway. yes I do read your blog, just not as soon as it's posted.

Mountainrose said...

forgot to add. My own blogs are for my enjoyment. I figure is someone wants to read them. Great. Mostly about my life, some recipes and crafts, but mostly about my life.

Jenifer Wehner said...

I love reading your blog, I enjoy looking at the crafts you post to get inspired.

Laura said...

I rarely leave comments - sorry. I do feel that June, July, August are weird months for me in my computer habits, though. What I do on a regular basis the other 9 months are thrown to the wind during the summer. I wish you well in your future choices, though, and hope you make the right decision for you.

Jenna said...

I love checking in with you! I think the decline in blog comments is a new trend - while my "stats" are up, my comments are way down too!