11.21.2011

A Blogger’s Thanksgiving Top Ten!

bloggy thanks


Already Thanksgiving Week…wow! Before my Bloggy Thanks, I must take a moment to say that my biggest thanks, of course, are for:

FAITH
FAMILY
FRIENDS
FREEDOM
FORTITUDE

But now it’s time for me to...

COUNT DOWN THE TOP TEN REASONS I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL Y’ALL OUT THERE IN BLOG LAND!!!

*Click on any image to go directly to the source of the source of inspiration.*

top ten 10

 10 – NEW PERSPECTIVE

top ten 9

9 – BEAUTY


8 – HOW-TOs

top ten 7
  7 – PERSONALITY (GIVEAWAY ALERT: BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!!)

top ten 6

6 – VISION

top ten 5

5 – FREEDOM TO BE ME

top ten 4

4 – TRENDSPOTTING

top ten 3
3 – SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT

top ten 2

2 – HUMOR

top ten 1

1 – INSPIRATION

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.  Philippians 1:3 NLT

bloggy thanks part 2


Chronically Yours, Laurie

3 comments:

liz @ bon temps beignet said...

Thanks so much for featuring my lamp!! :)

Michele Pacey said...

Laurie, you're so sweet for highlighting my plastic bottle ornaments. Thank you! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

M.O.T.B said...

LOve the zebra lamp!!! GREAT post! Happy Thanksgiving!