Last year, my Quirky Girl and I made the coolest fruit “tray” to take to our huge family Thanksgiving celebration!
- Body = squash/gourd with long neck
- Head = pear
- Eyes = green grapes and raisins
- Nose/Beak = red grape
- Waddle = orange pepper slice
- Head thingie = peperoni slices
- Feathers = kabobs alternating red and green grapes, cheese cubes, and pepperoni slices
- Feet = red pepper slices cut like claws
- Displayed on a Thanksgiving-themed platter and garnished with generous bunches of red and green grapes.
Before I go, here’s a step-by-step tutorial to make a K-Bob of your own!